WWWTP? Dallas ACS Edition


Update: 3/17 - More photos from the #ACSDallas informant clearly show the mangled chemistry on both the Exposition banner and some promotional backings from the Chemglass booth. Though I understand what my commenters have remarked upon as "artistic license," I cannot believe that ACS supports glaringly wrong structures adorning their conference walls. 

Standards matter.

Exposition Hall Arch
Chemglass booth

From a contact inside the 2014 ACS Spring Meeting comes this picture, purportedly from the archway leading into the Exposition Hall.

Now, before I start jumping into lectures about Texas* Carbons, non-planar aromatics, and the like, could someone out there corroborate?

Once a few comments confirm or deny, I'll commence gently scolding.

*Get it? 

Bài đăng phổ biến